- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
- Related products
The physical map of Ukraine by the Institute of Advanced Technologies is an accurate, accessible and informative guide that will help you learn more about the geography of our country.
The map has dimensions of 100x70 cm, which allows you to clearly display all the main geographical objects, including:
- Settlements: capitals, cities, towns, villages
- Borders and boundaries: state borders, borders of regions, reserves, the Chernobyl zone
- Hydrography: rivers with a constant flow and those that dry up, canals: navigable and reclaimed, freshwater lakes and reservoirs, saltwater lakes, water marks, depth marks in meters
- Orographic names, elevation marks, landscape names, marshes and salt marshes, sands.
The relief on the map is shown according to the classical scale of depths and heights. The Dnipro River channel within the Kakhovka Reservoir has been updated and presented as of August 29, 2023. The map can be easily mounted on the wall with the help of strips.
- Accurate and informative content
- Vivid colors and clear display of objects
- Laminated surface to protect against damage
- Affordable price
This map will become an indispensable tool for:
- Pupils and students and teachers studying the geography of Ukraine
- Fans of geography and cartography
Place your order right now and get your map as soon as possible!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.