- Product overview
- Reviews (0)
- Related products
Map of Rus in the time of fragmentation
Discover the dynamic period of Kievan Rus with our detailed map!
- Shows the political structure of Kievan Rus during the period of fragmentation (XII-XIII centuries).
- Contains the names of principalities, lands, cities, and other important geographical objects.
- Shows the evolution of the borders of the principalities during this period.
- It is made with high accuracy and detail on the basis of historical sources.
- It will be a valuable addition to your map collection or a great gift for history buffs.
- The strips allow you to easily fix the map on the wall
- Education: Will help you to better understand the political and economic processes that took place in Russia during the times of fragmentation.
- Research: It will become an indispensable tool for history researchers and local historians.
- Collecting: Complement your collection of historical maps.
- Decor: It will decorate your interior and become a testament to your interest in history.
- Format: Material: The map is printed on thick paper of high quality.
- Size: 100*70 cm.
Order the map of Rus in the times of fragmentation on ukrmaps.com and go on a journey through time!
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.